While there are many attributes that make a successful kitchen design including statement lighting and clean cabinetry lines, it is ultimately those that address the challenges of optimizing it’s efficiency and function while also incorporating the emotional and aesthetic needs for the individual living and cooking styles of the space.
In designing or remodeling a kitchen some progressive trends and luxury details to consider include the demand for some of the following features:
• Butler’s pantry
• Health-centered workstations
• Recycling centers
• Wine refrigeration/storage
• Beverage centers, including coffee bars and undercounter refrigeration for families
• Accessible and universal design
• Modern appliances that provide energy savings
Final touches that complete the design include finishes, lighting, and colors and tones that highlight key features and compliment the space accordingly.
Subscribe to the blog for ongoing inspiration and design ideas or schedule your consultation with Interiors, Proper for your upcoming kitchen project.